There have been several comments here wondering if Defkalion has the catalyzer powder or whether they have reverse engineer it. For example, Axil Axil wrote:

Ever since one of our number “noone noone” posted this

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg49026.html

I have been concerned that I have let Rossi’s secret out of the bag to his detriment and that secret has been used by Defkalion Green Technologies to reverse engineer Rossi’s reactor core.

Please read Defkalion's statement carefully:

http://pesn.com/2011/08/10/9501891_Defkalion_Responds_in_Support_of_Rossi/

It says:

"Defkalion is preparing all of its labs, the industrial production lines and support systems needed for the Hyperion kW range and MW range of products as designed, following all Andrea Rossi's specs on instruments and production machinery, including specialized systems necessary for the preparation, on an industrial scale, of the ingredients placed within the reactor. These are built by Defkalion's scientists and technicians, following the standards, specifications and designs provided and approved by Andrea Rossi himself."

I think that is a clear statement that yes, they are making the powder, and Rossi himself told them how to do it. It says "ingredients placed within the reactor." That would be the finely divided Ni powder.