At 10:13 PM 8/10/2011, Daniel Rocha wrote:
Alright, so Defkalion has a Kernel for a limited time, while the catalyzer lasts. And it seems to me that catalyzer is something they apply to nickel powder. Anyway, since they once they tested a thousand devices simultaneously and Defkalion is still a young company, it is likely they still have a lot leftover for research, at least of small devices and for governmental tests.

If they have catalyzer and Rossi breaks the contract, they may, as self-help (to avoid increased loss), reverse engineer it. Rossi may try to stop them, but I would not predict that he will prevail. It does depend on the exact nature of the contract.