At 04:51 PM 8/17/2011, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
A new version is up : http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_steam_v410B.php

I've rewritten it distinguishing FLUID from LIQUID, and replaced Watts by "W".

And I found a new diagram for the Drypout, which is explicitly scaled to the flow pattern diagram:
http://lenr.qumbu.com/steampics/110816_steam_0014.png