>From Peter:

> There seems to (hostile) competition between Piantelli
> group and Rossi. Krivit in his website gives the
> impression to be independent, but his "sponsor" is
> unknown and he seems to prefer the piantelli group
> over others.

You seem to be speculating, and therefore insinuating that Krivit's
sponsor(s) might have direct or indirect ties to Piantelli's group. I
seriously doubt this. When I was still a BoD member for Krivit's NET
organization his "sponser(s)", at least during the time when I was
still a BoD, seemed pretty independently-minded to me. I could be
wrong, but I doubt Krivit's sponsorship would have changed all that
much since my departure.

Based on what others have said Piantelli's group has been approaching
the publication of their work in a far more academic & professional
manner than what Rossi has been doing. Therefore, why wouldn't ANYONE
tend to be more favorable towards Piantelli. To many, Rossi's
flamboyant approach could be described as akin to that of a carnival
barker. No wonder he makes many suspicious... ESPECIALLY
cynically-minded investigative reporters.

> Rossi seems to believe Rossi [Did you really mean Krivit???]
> was acting as a spy for his progress and industrial secret
> during the demonstration, that he gave to Krivit.

Again, we see Rossi's emotional side getting the better of him. He is
not doing himself any favors letting his emotions dictate supposition
& speculation concerning the actions of others for which probably
knows very little of.

> I think Krivit is biased to support his sponsors and
> gives not untrue, but biased reports about LENR for
> money reasons.

Again, I disagree, based on my own past interactions with Krivit. At
least during the time when I was a BoD member Krivit did NOT appear to
have financial "sponsors" who actively supported any particular
theory, including WLT.

Granted, Krivit does seem to give many the impression that he favors
the Widom-Larsen theory. However, what Krivit seems to show, at least
to me, is a willingness to revise his opinion if additional evidence
were to come about that throws water on the WLT. I suspect Krivit
would change his tune if a better, new and improved theory came about.
But right now, why does he (why does anyone) need to do that. At
present nobody really has the inside track.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks