On Sep 29, 2011, at 5:40 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

Rossi wrote:

WE WILL MEASURE THE ENERGY TAKING THE DELTA T OF THE WATER, THE WATER, THE WATER, NOT OF THE STEAM NOT OF THE STEAM, NOT OF THE STEAM, THEREFORE THE ISSUE OF THE QUALITY OF THE STEAM HAS ABSOLUTELY NOT IMPORTANCE, BECAURE WE DO NOT MEASURE THE ENERGY FROM THE STEAM !!!!!!! WE COULD PUT IN THE PRIMARY CIRCUIT STEAM, DIATHERMIC OIL, GLYCOLE, COCA COLA . . .

That's hysterical. In every sense of the word.

He is right, though.

- Jed

I wonder whose comment he is addressing, who he is calling the "accolite of the snake". I haven't seen any related criticism of the Oct. 6th test.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/