Hi,

On 29-9-2011 16:21, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson wrote:
Nevertheless, Rossi continuing to describe Krivit as a "snake" is not
doing himself any favors. IMO, to constantly reveal such an incredibly
raw emotional side of himself to the general public, particularly in
the midst of trying to convince others as to the accuracy of his
controversial scientific evidence... it does not serve Rossi's goals.
I think it hinders them. Incredibly so.

I prefer based upon the weird and negative behaviour Krivit towards Rossi is showing not to call him a "SNAKE", but in chinese analogy to call him a "RAT", as he shows the similar kind of behaviour. It appears to me Krivit has some kind of hidden agenda but I don't understand what he is gaining with this, but there must be some kind of reason why he behaves like this. And personally I couldn't care less the way how Rossi reacts upon him, as long as Rossi puts his efforts in developing his Ecat, because the world is in urgent need of this kind of device.

Kind regards,

MoB