The amount of thinking and detailed engineering detective work that some of
our most esteemed members have put forward to makeup for Rossi's ill defined
test plan is truly awe inspiring.

But my eyes glaze over when I try to get to the heart of the proof of
principle that the demo was suppose to convey.

I have spent a good chunk of my life designing these types of tests to prove
operational capability.

The ordinary man on the street will not understand the reasoning needed to
prove that the Ni-H reaction is real much less that the Rossi system can do
the job.

So simplification of the demo might have been in order.

Looking back, what might have worked best is a simplified test. The simplest
test possible.

Such a test continually presents and records the input power and the
resultant output power until a predefined maximum output power level is
reached sufficient to be achieved over a very long time period.

Such a simple demo would be enough to convince most people.

Like some 10 year old boy, I get the felling that Rossi just wanted to show
the world a new gimmick that he just came up with; self sustaining mode.

Rossi does not realize that each demo is self contained and it stands on it
own merits indivisible in its entirety without holes or mistakes or
assumptions. From initialization to lights out, a demo must be perfect in
order to show proof of function; the simpler and elegant that the demo is
designed to be the easier it is to be believed.

A demo must be rehearsed and gone over and over again until it is completely
debugged and perfect.

Rossi does not yet get this simple principle because he uses these demos as
on-the-fly design and unit testing tools. He has no respect for his
audience. He must think to himself “if you can't overlook my bugs, then the
hell with you because I have shown you this before”.

Such a demo takes lots of time to design and perform; all meticulously done
with loving care.

Loving care and attention to detail is not in the Rossi game plan.

The world doesn’t care what the last five Rossi demos have shown ...more or
less... because his reactors never stay the same from one demo to the next.

As a long time Rossi watcher with intense interest in cold fusion, a Rossi
demo is an exercise in agony not the ecstasy of the angles.