These is a very descriptive write of of the Piantelli process in the patent application I referenced. Link here: http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2010058288&recNum=1&docAn=IB2009007549&queryString=ALLNAMES:%28piantelli%29&maxRec=1

Is this the latest?

AG

On 11/9/2011 1:05 AM, peter.heck...@arcor.de wrote:

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Aussie Guy E-Cat<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>
An:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
Datum:   08.11.2011 15:17
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Focardi 1998 cell replication

I'm on my 2nd read of the Piantelli patent application WO 2010/058288
Al. I'm starting to understand the nuclear process he is describing. Is
this for real? To me it seems logical and simple to understand but then
I'm not a physicists. Has this nuclear fusion like exchange of
Piantelli's been peer reviewed? If so can you please provide a link to
the paper or the paper itself?

I must say, I am absolutely not involved in nuclear physics. Know only the very
basics.
So I am no one who could give advice.
NASA has investigated the Piantelli research and they favorize the so called "Widom
Larsen" theory.
Easy to find, but others could give you direct pointers. I must search myself.

Rossi does strictly deny the Widom Larsen theory.
Possibly his reason is, because this was made by a competitor.
He is not a scientist and does not think like a scientist.
I think there is currently no LENR theory that is fully acknowledged by
mainsteam physicists.
The Piantelli group has announced to release a theory that is not in conflict
with existing physics.
So far I know, they want to do this in 1st quarter 2012, but who knows, if it
will happen.

Best, Peter