On 11-11-09 11:21 AM, Jeff Sutton wrote:
Hello. I have been following Rossi and the posts since the beginning and am very fascinated. Rather than a fraud, I believe Rossi is on to something incrementally better than those that came before. He has more success starting the reaction, however I think he has little control over it once started
I'm not sure I can accept the statement that he has "little control over it" once it starts. If he has so little control, how does he hold the power generated to within better than 1% of the power needed to exactly vaporize all the input water? Note that the pump rate is fixed; it's not being adjusted to match the power level.
This was demonstrated last spring, with output temps held to between 100 and 102C, and was demonstrated again on 28 October, with somewhat less exact but still very precise control of the output temperature.
That speaks of extremely good control of the reaction rate, and, in fact, frequent adjustments of the rate in order to keep the water level within the reactor at an appropriate level, as Jed has pointed out a number of times.

