*If memory serves, someone on vortex saw that the internal heater was
pulsed from looking at a movie of a scope either in the first or a very
early demo.*

* *

*I would think that an alternating plasma would increase the production of
Rydberg matter since RM condenses out of the plasma as the ions cool.*

* *


On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Jeff Sutton <[email protected]>wrote:

> Agreed regarding self-sustaining time and  there is something in the
> reactor that needs to be "reset".  I suggest however, that simply adding
> heat again cannot be it as that is saying one type of heat is different
> from the other.
>
> Is the heater a DC device or AC with some important frequency?
>
>  On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Jed Rothwell <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Jeff Sutton <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>  "He has shown it in "self-sustaining" mode but always shuts it down
>> after a few hours with some excuse.  Why does he do that when the
>> blockbuster note would be "the ecat just keeps on going."  I suggest this
>> must mean that the ecat cannot just keep on running for 6 months has he
>> notes; at least in self-sustaining mode. . . ."
>>
>> Did he say it can go 6 months in self-sustaining mode? I don't recall
>> hearing that. He said that one of them ran for a year or so in Italy -- the
>> address was listed in a patent. But I do not think it was self-sustaining
>> the whole time. I don't know if it was self-sustaining at all. The data
>> from that patent always shows some input power.
>>
>> Technologically, there is no point to a self-sustaining reaction. A
>> reaction with a low level of input power to control it is better.
>>
>> Rossi has said lately that 6 hours is about the limit of a self
>> sustaining reaction. The reasons are unclear. Maybe it peters out. Or does
>> it go out of control? Who knows.
>>
>> - Jed
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to