Mary Yugo wrote:

And it (emphatically) does NOT follow that if F&P are right, Rossi is right, as some people have irresponsibly and foolishly claimed in several forums.

Fleischmann and I think it does follow. So do most cold fusion researchers I know. We think it is extremely unlikely there are several unrelated, dramatic, and previously undiscovered ways to get anomalous energy from a metal hydride. We assume that Rossi is looking at the same phenomenon as Fleischmann and Pons, Mills and the others who have observed heat without many nuclear products.

I see nothing irresponsible or foolish about this opinion. And I see nothing irresponsible or foolish about expressing it here, or in any other forum.