Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I see nothing irresponsible or foolish about this opinion. And I see
>> nothing irresponsible or foolish about expressing it here, or in any other
>> forum.
>>

> OK then.  Airplanes are real so my flying sausage design will work.

You seem to be suggesting that there is something fundamentally different
about Rossi's Ni nanopowder compared to the nanopowder cells of Arata and
Miles, or the Ni cells of Patterson or Piantelli. I do not see any gigantic
differences. The claims seem mutually supportive to me, and to Fleischmann.
He was the first to propose the use of Ni instead of Pd, as I recall, so he
get some credit for this branch of the research.

I do not understand why you respond to this with sarcasm, or why you think
the people who express carefully considered, well-informed technical views
are "irresponsible and foolish." You seem to have a vendetta against Rossi,
similar to Mr. Krivit's. You give the impression that you think anyone who
proposes a technical reason in support of Rossi's claims is being
irresponsible and foolish. I suggest you cool it.