Not everything there is a scam. At least one is not, which is plasma focus,
which they frequently feature among the top 5 and is based in an old
technology. But they never claimed overunity, just 1/100000 of the input
energy, in the form of neutrons. Actually, a few of their shots is enough
to kill a person. Their aim is to achieve extremely hot fusion with proton
and boron 11 (which is the novelty and never attempted before) at 7billionK
without neutron waste, "only" a huge quantity of high energy x-rays formed
by collapsing plasma.