/snip/
 Added valve on connection to jerrican. It indeed seems closed on the Ny Teknik
video. I suppose it was opened at some point?
/snip/

This is unclear. It is indeed where the 5 L of condensed water was measured. It
does appear closed in the video (if it were open, water/steam/both would be
rushing out).
Even if it were open, it is a shoddy way to collect condensed water, as their
is no "trap" mechanism. Under the right conditions of high-speed flow, it could
even serve better as a vacuum port, than a water outlet. It is also the only
was that we would know how much, if any, water is vaporized. Rossi has been
unconcerned of the question of water vaporization from the beginning, and this
is par for the course.