On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > After 1989, P&F got tens of millions to fund their research;
>
> You are so unaware of the history of LENR.

You mean P&F didn't receive lots of money to continue their work?  And lab
facilities offers in big companies?   And weren't given honors and tons of
attention?  And have never managed to come up with a reproducible and
robust proof of sustained excess energy for long periods of time,
replicated and published in mainline journals by their peers?

I'm still looking for that one "killer" paper that shows long sustained,
well measured, clearly presented, plots of excess energy vs time that could
not possibly have come from some other place -- say by three orders of
magnitude or so  (nuclear processes could most likely produce even more).
I just browsed rapidly through a bunch of abstracts.  I don't recall
exactly because I almost fell asleep but it was the 16th something or over
with a yellowish/cream cover in a PDF format?  It was really difficult
going and tons of theory but from what I could see, no compelling result!
Where are those compelling, clear and well written results that prove that
we can get robust results from LENR/cold fusion?  I really do want to see
them.  I have no axe to grind and as hard as it is for some believers to
believe, I have never worked for an energy producing industry or company.