No, you are just "polite". But you are extremely repetitve. You make
request that know will not be fullfilled, at least according to your
tastes, you do that all the time. That repetition is annoying.

And, why wouldn`t I think that you work for an energy company? You say that
Rossi has all signs of being a scammer, why not that you work for an energy
company? It is very common for companies to employ people to derail others
in forums.