On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, you are just "polite". But you are extremely repetitve. You make
> request that know will not be fullfilled, at least according to your
> tastes, you do that all the time. That repetition is annoying.

Perhaps but I never originate messages of that sort.  I only respond to
comments from others when it is clear that they are not considering the
issues I think are important.  Almost always, those are also restatements
of views.  I think everyone does that here in response to others.

> And, why wouldn`t I think that you work for an energy company?

I suppose it doesn't really matter -- the discussion should be about issues
and not what someone is or who they work for.  I do get tired of people
saying with apparent certainty that I am somehow "against" cold fusion
because I am distrustful of Rossi.  Nothing is further from the truth.  I
would like very much for cold fusion to be a useful energy source.  I would
be happy to see convincing evidence that it is.  I was extremely optimistic
when I first read about Rossi and could hardly wait for the details of the
methods and data used by Levi in his February experiment to come out.  I
was deeply disappointed to find that "the dog ate his homework" and he
wouldn't give anyone any valid information.  I was deeply disappointed that
this incredible oversight has not been corrected since.  I was disappointed
again by Rossi's tangential responses and censorship of excellent
questions, and well... I won't repeat the rest.  I wish Rossi did not act
like a classical free energy scammer but he most often does!

You say that Rossi has all signs of being a scammer, why not that you work
> for an energy company?

I only wish one would pay me!  I'm pretty good at nosing out scams.  Some
of my work involves trouble shooting and looking for unusual solutions to
unpleasant problems with technology.  But no, I don't work for them.  The
only companies I have worked for are research and technology products
companies and while some had energy related programs and contracts, I was
not personally involved in them-- not a single one.

> It is very common for companies to employ people to derail others in
> forums.

I doubt it very much but if you know of cases, please provide some
evidence-- any evidence -- of a large company which you know employs people
to derail internet forums.  Most large companies pay no attention to them
at all.