On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> People pay attention to whatever you write because you are confrontational
> with other people point of view. Thats all. But your arguments are
> repetitive, but people get the bait, trying to make you shut up by also
> being confrontational. It is just all noise.

Well, I find repeated assertions that Rossi proved he has tamed cold fusion
to be wrong and offensive and confrontational to me.  That's why I
respond.  I supposed it's an endless cycle.  I am trying to write less
until Rossi does something else or some time passes and he doesn't.  Rossi
always manages to do or say something interesting and fun fairly often.
But it's usually tangential, irrelevant, or unsupported.  But nobody is
going to make me shut up by being confrontational.  They could make me shut
up by proving that Rossi has what he says he has.  That would work and
would please me no end, believe it or not.