On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still looking for that one "killer" paper that shows long sustained,
> well measured, clearly presented, plots of excess energy vs time that could
> not possibly have come from some other place -- say by three orders of
> magnitude or so  (nuclear processes could most likely produce even more).

Well, if you're really interested, you could start by reading Storms'
excellent primer:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/StudentsGuide.htm

you will find that excess heat energy has been found in a number of
experimental methods with hyperlinks to example papers for each
method.  For a classic gas loading powder, you can't beat one of
Arata's earlier papers

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ArataYanewenergya.pdf

which showed five orders of magnitude of excess heat over chemical.
But, you can't read these on an ethanol stomach and understand them.