On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Craig Haynie <cchayniepub...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, 2011-11-19 at 14:21 -0800, Mary Yugo wrote:
> > 'm still looking for that one "killer" paper that shows long
> > sustained, well measured, clearly presented, plots of excess energy vs
> > time that could not possibly have come from some other place -- say by
> > three orders of magnitude or so  (nuclear processes could most likely
> > produce even more).
>
> There are dozens of these. You should look over George Miley's work from
> 1996. Heat of high order and host metal transmutation.

I'd appreciate a link to one or two of the ones you think are the best.  If
you were asking for papers in one of the fields in which I claim expertise,
I'd be happy to refer you to a paper I think sums up the issue most
clearly.  Can you do the same for me?  I can't look at dozens.  Jed
Rothwell suggested thousands.  That's not reasonable.