As the purchaser, he who has the Gold, (always remember the Golden Rule, "He who has the Gold makes the Rules") we will issue the purchase order, with our acceptance test, performance, delivery, warranty / guarantee and other conditions such as any disputes will be heard in an Australian court. Been there, Done this before.

AG