At 04:38 AM 11/23/2011, Gigi DiMarco wrote:
I don't know if it was already reported but I found some oddies in the hydrogen consumption
October 28th test, from Fioravanti/Rossi's report

For Oct 28, don't forget the "restart" -- they started the eCat, it was unstable, so they lowered the hydrogen pressure.

Did they completely discharge it? Maybe they just let some out, and then reconnected the hydrogen bottle to measure the 55 Bar, (or whatever).

The actual hydrogen consumption is so small that it's trivial .... the 1MW would run for 25 (wild guess for intentional hyperbole) milliseconds on a gram of hydrogen.

This isn't just a picayune problem ... it's a pico-picayune problem.