On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:11 AM, Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> because in self sustaining we had the temperature at a certain time that
> rose too much. The system was difficult to modulate.

Rossi keeps saying that. But it doesn't make sense. In all the 9+
months he's been showing E-cats, I don't know of a single time he has
demonstrated it or even shown a laboratory-obtained time vs temp curve
that even suggests it.  Instead, every one of Rossi's devices requires
substantial electrical power to start and most require it to run, even
piddly periods of time.  There is no evidence of any tendency to
thermal or any other sort of runaway in any test results I've seen.
And he says the large band heater surrounding his early E-cats is for
safety.  But it can only heat the cooling water!   Does any of this
make sense to anyone?

If excess heating happened October 28, why didn't Rossi let anyone see
it?  Why didn't he record it and show the record?