The early Ny Tecknik video of the inside of the 1MW reactor reveals that the
hydrogen inlets for the individual inlets are not connected.  If each
individual module must be filled separately then the measurement is valid.

From: robert.leguil...@hotmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:hydrogen refill
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:29:12 -0600

Where on Earth did you guys get the information that it was running and
hydrogen was purged?

"Early in the day with a glitch showing up, Rossi said that they had to make a
decision about whether to go for 1 MW output, not in self-sustain mode, or with
self-sustain mode at a lower power level.  The customer opted to go for the
self-sustain mode."

There was never additional information provided as to how this power cut was
achieved.  I would love to hear any ideas as to why it would be 1MW "driven" or
half-that in "self sustaining".

Still, look at the numbers.  If it were filled before hand, the tank would have
dropped between September and Oct 28th:

September 7th:
before filling: 13613.4 grams -
after filling: 13610.7 grams
Total loaded: 2.7 grams
October 6th:
before filling: 13606.4 grams -
after filling: 13604.9 grams
Total loaded: 1.5 grams
October 28th:
Before filling: 13604.5 grams
After filling: 13602.8 grams
Total loaded: 1.7 grams

Or are you assuming that the E-Cat was filled from a different bottle, then
mostly purged, then the same bottle from all of the other tests was used for
the demo?

Again, this is a non-issue. It looks like some numbers were "fudged," but that
shouldn't surprise anyone.