I have read almost all the papers, looked very carefully at all the videos and photographs, observed how the mains power was applied and saw the Blue Box and E-Cat sat on tables that would eliminate any hidden external power source. There was a single mains connection to the Blue Box and the power being consumed via that power point was measured. If you take the time to look, you can see what I saw. Additionally had there not been ONE single Ni-H LENR research paper showing significant excess heat then I would be very skeptical. But that is NOT the case. There are more than ample papers that easily convince me that Ni-H LENR reactions are real. Going from the fact that Ni-H LENR reactions are real, it is not a big leap in faith that Rossi has worked since 2007 on enhancing the Ni-H reaction to the level he has produced today. It is so easy for you, who has probably never gotten your hands dirty in doing product development, to invent hypothetical BS to try to discredit the hard won yards of work Rossi and Focardi have done.

AG