Rich, JC does say a lot of things about Oct. 28, mostly having to climb
mirrors because, really, he does not seem to have ever so much as boiled
water in a pot, and the data from Oct. 28 are particularly few. Regardless,
he has only the "secret investors bound to tight secrecy contracts" as
hypothesis for whom Rossi is trying to defraud. And, if what he says is
correct, Rossi must be scamming somebody or planning to scam somebody. That
is the part I don't see.