From: Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 26, 2011 11:10 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Large Temperature Increase of Core Not Required for 6 to 1
Output Delta

Dave,

I don't have time for this kind of discussion now.  I am only about half way
through my E-cat analysis, so I see no point in discussing that.  Results will
be available if and when I finish writing them.   I haven't even finished my
photographic analysis.

It seems to me a waste of time to consider these kinds of questions when no one
knows what the geometry of the device actually is.  Also a waste of time given
the potentially order of magnitude wrong calorimetry.

For that matter, I am again thinking discussion of Rossi at all is a complete
waste of time.    As Jed has said, given Rossi's behavior,  he deosn't deserve
all the time spent on him by the CF community.    One of the best things I did
was to ignore discussion of him for a while.

I have let my own work go too long.