Mary Yugo wrote:

I suspect your view of Defkalion's authenticity is changing as we speak. I'm sure that must be unpleasant.

Not a bit. I am stuck in a wait state. I have been for months. No change in status.

I was not surprised when they uploaded mostly blather on November 30. A little disappointed.

No, that's not fair. Not only blather. The specifications have a lot of meat in them. They are informative. But Defkalion said they would provide third party proof, and before that they said they would provide the government's test results. They did not. That is really the only important thing they could provide. As Aussie Guy E-Cat aptly put it:

"Until they publicly show a unit and have it tested, as Rossi has done, the data is just interesting and nothing more. Prices for models A, B, C & D would have been welcome. For me, a Black Box man, this was a waste of time until they do at least what Rossi did months ago. There is nothing here but a maybe interesting PDF. Time to move on."