Giovanni Santostasi <gsantost...@gmail.com> wrote:

All the other statements you make are based on your witness's report to
> you. I want to give the benefit of doubt to that but I don't consider it
> factual evidence at this point.

Why not?

Do you think I am making it up? Do you think my informant is crazy?

This resembles an observational science claim, such as birdwatcher
sighting, or meteorite. All such claims can be faked. They are always
dependent upon the credibility of the person making the report. It
resembles Mizuno's claim that his cell produced massive anomalous heat over
five days, evaporating 17.5 L of water. It was witnessed only by Mizuno and
Akimoto. you have to depend upon their honesty.

I will grant this case is a unusual because my contact must remain
anonymous for a while. Anyone familiar with the politics of cold fusion
will know that people often keep a low profile for good reasons. That is
regrettable, but it is entirely the fault of the opposition.