On 23/01/2012 3:38 AM, Mary Yugo wrote:

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 6:14 AM, John Milstone
<john_sw_orla...@yahoo.com <mailto:john_sw_orla...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

    As for Focardi and Levi, I notice that they never corrected any of
    the various lies about the University of Bologna actually performing
    independent testing of the E-Cat. If they didn't bother correcting
    that, I don't see why they would correct this.

The really annoying thing about Levi's performance in Rossi's fiasco is
that he supposedly performed the only test (Feb 2011 with liquid
coolant) which would have been valid except that it wasn't run with a
blank and calibration.  And Levi would not defend the test when
interviewed, he would not provide the raw data and calculations, and
worst and most damning of all, he would not repeat it in public with
proper controls and data recording.   That would have been easy and
cheap and safe for Rossi IP and Levi would not press Rossi to let him
perform it.  He would not discuss this failure with reporters.
Unconscionable, IMHO.

Well spoken Mary. Yes I agree. So how it is revealed Levi has covered up for Rossi more than once, claiming the 18 hour data was lost. How convenient for Levi and Rossi.

The web of exposed lies and data fraud, involving Rossi, Lewans, Levi and Focardi, is getting bigger.

Who is next to be exposed for telling lies to cover Rossi's lies?

Shaun