On 23/01/2012 11:58 AM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint wrote:
Shaun,
Picking data apart is one thing, but when you choose to state, AS A FACT,
that Rossi is knowingly working with Millin, you damn well better have
direct evidence (e.g., a contract with Rossi's sig, or video of Rossi
interacting with Millin).  It is perfectly clear that that is NOT the case
here, as you state,
"*If* he doesn't have a commercial relation with Rossi, then he *may* find
himself in court as only a total fool would do that without a commercial
arrangement in place."

So, it is a perfectly reasonable alternative explanation that Millin IS
taking that chance, and Rossi is not involved at all, or is not aware of
Millin's past.  IF Rossi is aware of Millin's past and has indeed entered
into a contract with him, then I would agree with your conclusions... that
is the grounded, objective reasoning that any rational skeptic would take.

I am also assuming here that Millin has been caught in scams before, or was
that someone else whose name begins with 'M'???

-Mark

Dick Smith and the Australian Skeptics have stated "DO NOT INVEST MONEY IN ECATS". They have asked anybody who has been approached to invest in Ecat to come forward and let them know the details. This includes people in every country on the planet.

Maybe they know this "Invest in the Rossi licensee" approach has occurred before. Dick Smith is a great Australian. He does not go around bashing products or people without good reason. If he thought the Ecat had even a snow balls chance in hell of working, he would be supporting it big time. Instead he has turned all guns on the Ecat and the scam as they see it working.

If I was at that meeting and heard Millin asking for investor funds and asking for Ecat orders, I would have been asking the see evidence that Millin had a contract with Rossi to do that.

Do you think Dick Smith would have offer Millin to invest $200,000 in his business, pay the expenses of Bryce to go there and check it out if he wasn't convinced Millin had a contract with Rossi? No way. He would not have made that public funding commitment without first checking Millin had all the t's crossed and the i's dotted. Dick Smith is not the man he is today by being a fool in business.

Shaun