On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint <
zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Shaun,
> Picking data apart is one thing, but when you choose to state, AS A FACT,
> that Rossi is knowingly working with Millin, you damn well better have
> direct evidence (e.g., a contract with Rossi's sig, or video of Rossi
> interacting with Millin).

I am also not clear on whether someone is taking money (or was proposing
to) for Rossi or for themselves.  It's pretty nasty either way but one of
the ways doesn't implicate Rossi.  Rossi did get money from Ampenergo
--that's a fact as per an interview in NyTeknik.  And it was substantial.
How many other people and places he got money from, I know of no evidence
about but I betcha it's many and plenty most likely.

NyTeknik interview about Ampenergo:

http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3179019.ece
>From the article:

"*How much do you pay for the agreement?*

Cassarino: Unfortunately that’s confidential.

*Have you paid anything to Rossi yet?*

Cassarino: Yes we have.

*How much?*

Cassarino: Let’s put it like this, it was an important piece of the
equation.

*Have you searched new funding?*

Cassarino: Absolutely, we are in current conversations with some very large
companies here in the US and South America, some investment companies,
because it’s not just a technology we’re creating in the industry here.
There are a lot of pieces that really need to come together to build this
matrix, lots of pieces of the puzzle that need to have some strategic
thinking done, as how we transition into a new energy source. That’s what
makes this very exciting. *So you know there’s never enough money to make
everything happen.*
(sorry, formatting of the quote may be off and WYS is not WYG)...  gmail is
weird that way.  If there is emphasis on "there's never enough money" it's
mine.