I predict that Rossi will ignore this offer.

If I were him, I would accept it. But he has said he will do no tests, and he can be very stubborn. For some reason the decision is irrevocable. This is odd because he often changes his mind and changes his plans radically.

One reason he will not allow tests is because he is a control freak. He will not allow other people unimpeded access to the cells. He will not allow E&K to decide exactly how to do the test or what instruments to use. He has given over complete control on rare occasions. He hates do that.

In some ways he is enlightened and doing a good job. In other ways, he has a full-blown, terminal case of the Inventor's Disease.

I hope that in a few years, he can reach a reconciliation Defkalion and get the money & recognition he deserves.