On the CoE "balance sheet" - we have light emission, which can be converted
into watts equivalent.

If the electrical input were to be 60% of that value, and the rest is
assumed (correctly) to come from ambient heat, then there is no CoE
violation. This would be ultra high efficiency in the same way that a heat
pump is not OU, but is highly efficient since it removes heat from the
environment. (there are two distinct meanings for "COP")

But until precise calorimetry proves that there is not a "third" input (in
addition to electrical and ambient heat) then the door is slightly ajar.

No one is suggesting (yet) that there is an anomaly or a violation.

But if you do not look for it carefully, instead of making assumptions -
then it cannot be found.

From: Daniel Rocha

Why do you think it would violate the 2nd law? I don't understand.