From: Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 12:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Over unity at MIT

The diode is working as a cooler.

2012/2/28 Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com>

According to the second law you can only get a system to do "work"  if
parts of the system are at different temperatures. In this situation
the system is a diode and it does work by converting heat into light.
It is hard to tell from the description, but I am guessing the entire
diode is at an  elevated temperature.

harry

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ