*Any reactor larger than ca. 400 MWe needs active cooling system, because
power output is larger that can be cooled down passively.*

A good nuclear reactor design should be air cooled. Such as design can be
upscaled to handle any cool down heat capacity.

*And there won't be reactor pressure vessel breach if active cooling fails.*

A good nuclear reactor design should be unpressurized, with no pressure
vessel required.

A good reactor design should be modular and be easily expandable from very
small to very large without design complications.

Such a design was prototyped back in 1969 demonstrated for a year and was
discarded for political reasons

China took this prototype design as the starting point for their main line
commercial nuclear reactor development.

<jounivalko...@gmail.com>