Rossi must have made the sale to the US Navy because he has stopped looking
for a major supportive money rich customer. And he has stopped complaining
about a lack of money.

Rossi has devoted much effort in downsizing his reactor core. I believe
this effort was directed towards the requirements of his customer: the US
Navy.

Also, Rossi has stated that the customer is military.

Rossi’s reactor is attractive to the US military because Rossi’s reactor
core has a very high power density potential. The E-Cat catalyst (AKA
secret sauce) reduces the size and weight of the LENR core by a factor of
100 over a non-catalyzed reactor. One gram of nickel in an E-Cat does the
work of 100 grams in a non-catalyzed reactor (e.g. the Brillouin Energy
system).

This small and compact LENR 10 KW core cigarette pack sized form factor is
attractive for airborne, mobile and boots on the ground military
applications. This is why Rossi started the reactor core downsizing process
after the 18 hour test. I believe he got a lot of help from Navy contractor
experts from the kind of things he said during that timeframe about
development progress.

The US Navy would have accepted the Rossi reactor as a starting point for
their own development of a miniaturized LENR core. No sane commercial
customer would take the risk of such an immature product.

The 1 Mw size equates to about 100 horsepower at 10% to15% solid state heat
to electric conversion efficiency.

I understand, you don’t want to believe that the Rossi reactor would slip
into the black pit of military secrecy and lost to the real world; but it
has and Rossi’s commercial product will only appear as a result of
irresistible international commercial pressure placed on the US government
to let the E-Cat of of the secrecy bag. This will take a lot of such
pressure, however.

The US military indulges Rossi’s fantasies about a commercialized product
but I can’t see how they could give a potential adversary a leg up on such
an important and even game changing military core technology.

Regards: Axil