Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rossi must have made the sale to the US Navy because he has stopped looking
> for a major supportive money rich customer.

As far as I know he is still looking for money. I doubt anyone paid him a
million bucks for that reactor. I doubt anyone bought it at all. Who would
buy equipment for a million dollars just to leave it sitting in the factory
for months?!?

Rossi has devoted much effort in downsizing his reactor core.

He hasn't downsized it as far as I know.

Also, Rossi has stated that the customer is military.

Yeah. I know. As I said, I don't believe what Rossi claims about his
business. Last year he said he would never sell to the military, and now he
says he has sold to them.

He might have sold something to someone. Who knows? It might even be the
U.S. military. I have no inside information. But I suspect that if he had
sold something to them I would have heard about it. Also, when the U.S.
Navy buys something for a million bucks, they usually take delivery.