Your political predilections have forced a disconnect in the logic of your
position.

If Rossi has sold his system to a military customer, the requirements of
the current military grand strategy of automating war fighting will force a
Tom Clancy like development of Robot warriors.

Do you think that E-Cats will heat out houses in Afghanistan? No way my
friend.