Sorry I opened this can of worms. One response only:

Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, centuries after Darwin, other people have indeed found an organ that
> could not  possibly have been formed by numerous, successive slight
> modifications.  The bacterial flagellum is one. The "organ" composing every
> other organ you have - the cell is another.

You are completely wrong. Factually wrong. Any advanced textbook on
evolution will cover the development of flagellum and cells. You are
quoting propaganda circulated by people who nothing about biology or
evolution. These statements are as ignorant as claims that cold fusion
violates the laws of thermodynamics, or that no reaction can produce more
energy than it consumes, and therefore cold fusion is impossible. (I saw
that recently!)

I advise you not to comment on areas of science you know nothing about. One
of the most important lessons of cold fusion is that in nearly every case,
the experts who do the work and have studied the subject carefully are
right, and ignorant people from outside the field are wrong. Many people
imagine the situation is the other way around, and Fleischmann, Jalbert or
Iyengar were outsiders challenging the authorities. People think the MIT
plasma fusion scientists were the insiders who had knowledge of fusion. The
MIT people themselves thought so. That was a reasonable assumption in early
1989, but it turns out their expertise is limited to plasma fusion. It does
not apply to cold fusion.

If you wish to say something in rebuttal I promise not to respond. I will
let the matter drop.