No.  I'm talking about the scientific technique of strong inference.

In strong inference you are not simply testing a hypothesis.  You are
admitting multiple hypotheses in the formulation of your experiments and
attempting to most economically compare them.  It is legitimate, of course,
to have any number of experiments to achieve this comparison.

In this case, there are two hypotheses:  Darwinian Evolution and
Intelligent Design.