________________________________
 Von: Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 11:17 Samstag, 26.Mai 2012
Betreff: [Vo]:Darwinian Evolution (Was Tritium in Ni-H LENR)

There appears to be...
Jojo,

...My goal in brining up this discussion is to try to draw a parallel between
what is happening with Hot Fusion and Darwinian Evolution Theory ...
-----------------
My take::
-----------------
The immediate connection is not clear to me.

'Hot fusion' seems to be an established fact to me. Will say: It happens within
our observing distance.

The question is whether it can be brought down to earth, so to say.
Which a technical issue, and NOT an epistemological or even scientific one.

You say:
In Darwinism or Neo-Darwinism thought, once again, there "appears" to be some
"established" theories...
Well.
To connect LENR to Darwinism and then to intelligent design, seems dubious to
me, to say the least.

You say:
Folks, there is a parallel here. We all have our pet "Hot Fusion" theories that
we can not and will not deviate from.  For Parks, its Hot Fusion, for Jed, its
Darwinian Evolution, for me, its Intelligent Design and Creationism.
Well.
Not all 'pet theories' are created equal.

To Your excuse:
Even Popper was confused at times wether 'Evolution' was a tautology or not,
but retracted that.
(A tautology is nonfalsifiable, and as such is not debatable, except as a
-ahem- non-debatable axiom.
The debatability of axioms is a serious issue, and ultimately can lead to the
destruction of our human habitat, which I not really appreciate as an option.)

The LENR issue commands our utmost attention!

So please do not confuse the issue by crossreferencing it to 'Evolution', which
is, without conclusive LOGICAL
connection: UNSUBSTANTIAL!

Guenther