Jojo,

I thought scrabble was a word game not a sentence game as there are no
spaces.

You say the chances are aqual for the tiles results.  I would think the
chances of the tiles coming up with a non grammatically correct jumble of
letters would be much higher than meeting all the constraints of our chosen
english language since there are a limited number of results that meet that
criteria using your available letters.

Also, my 9 year old, with the same DNA at age 2 would most likely arrange
nonsense while at 9 probably something closer to your proof of  intelligent
design.

BTW I do not have a strong enough belief in either theory.