As I indicated before, I hesitated in posting about the fallacies of Darwinian
Evolution in this forum as I find this forum extremely useful and don't want to
clutter it with other subjects.  There is no need to ask me to stop as I have
stopped and said I will only respond to any question posted about it.

Besides, the point that I wanted to make was clearly illustrated.

While, I respect and admire you, I wished you had been more unbiased.  If I
being an adherent of Intelligent Design and beleiver were to violate the rules
of civility of this forum and suggested to James to contort and perform that
unmanageable sexual act, I would be roundly criticized and asked to leave, and
no doubt by you.  Am I not right?

Where is the unbiased, moral outrage from you regarding the blatant violation
of the rules of civility of this forum?

Demonstrate to me that you can be level-headed and demand an apology from James
and my admiration meter for you will jump.

While an apology from James is not required for me to refrain from discussing
this topic, the lack of moral outrage from members regarding its absence will
greatly diminish my respect for members of this forum and further serve to
reinforce my assessment that members here are not really as open-minded as they
claim to be.

Jojo

BTW, what do you mean by OR/OR dispute?