*So sorry, please excuse me, but the basic assumption that the radiation
coming from the Ni-H reaction originates as a gamma photo may be invalid.
Where does this assumption come from?*

* *

*From *Piantelli:**

* *

*https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6id5Hf-xMWOYXVjekJCN1ZkQk0/edit?pli=1*

* *

*This experimental data from *Piantelli looks to me like the energy
released from the Ni-H reaction originates as a 6MeV proton expelled from
the nucleus of the transmuted atom.

The gammas seen from the reaction originate as a result of a (p,n)
secondary reaction when the energetic proton slams into a copper atom.

Cheers:   Axil