From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 28, 2012 1:53 pm
Subject: [Vo]:RE: [Vo]: Dave’s Demon and Radiation Free LENR

Isn’t this a case of missing the forest, for the trees?
The problem with this invention of “gamma suppression” for which there is no
roof in any field - is not whether it might happen in principle, or some of
he time. It probably could happen in a carefully prepared experiment with a
arrow spectrum, for part of the time. The insurmountable problem is the
tatistical problem that gamma suppression must happen 100% of the time in
ractice, or else it is not just observable, but deadly.
The only realistic alternative is that there are no gammas.
It might be possible to rationalize that there could be a burst of gammas on
tartup, but thereafter, the reaction itself produces none. If gammas are
roduced at all, the nature of the radiation is that some always get through
 even through thick lead shielding.
IOW - if there were any produced at all, some will always get through.

        From: David Roberson
                Your graphs clearly demonstrate the double balanced mix of a
arrier signal and a modulation signal