Sometimes, you have a penchant for eliciting a chuckle or two from me.

Yes, Global Warming has been a recurrent theme of discussion in Vortex-l; yet
that does not mean it is a valid on topic post.  Clearly, it is off-topic based
on Rule 2 of this forum.  Just because you and Jed like to discuss a myriad of
these off-topics does not make it right.

I have been the only one who have been vocal in criticizing these off-topic
posts for good reason.  Vortex-l is not suitable for large volumes of
communications.  If Vortex-l is converted into a format that allows these
off-topic post to be posted without infringing on other people's limited
bandwidth and space; you will find that I will be more vocal in discussing
these off-topic posts with you.  My issue is not with the off-topic post per
se; but it is with the increasing difficulty that these off-topic posts
introduce.

It is quite selfish for both of you and Jed to incessantly engage in these
activities to the detriment of others who find Vortex-l to be a useful place to
advance Cold Fusion knowledge.

I have said this before both publicly and privately to the guilty parties, but
it seems a few want to monopolize this place and drag it down the pits.

I beg you, please exercise some restraint in this matter.

Jojo

PS. Quite frankly, I have a lot of things that I would like to post about
Carbon Nanotubes.  But since, I find that topic to be slightly off-topic, I
refrain from doing so.