Jojo sez:

> ...This Pantheistic worship system that treats plants and

> animals and rocks and rivers and the environment to be

> more precious than human life and well-being.  This is the

> undertone that I find repulsive in your baseless promotion

> of Global Warming.

Pertaining to the opinion of those who believe in mankind's God-given right
dominate the planet in whatever way they deem is suitable to their own
self-interests, I'm glad to see that you have come out of the closet. It's
better that way.

Excuse me while I go pet Zoey. I confess she has me on a tight schedule.

I was thinking of heating up a couple of rocks, too.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks