I read the literature. That is why I know that what you state is wrong. And
for two reasons:

1 - Insurance companies and epidemiologists have good, reliable data.
Climatologists don't. It is not their fault, is it just impossible to have
good data on the large periods of time required to study planets climates.
You see, just a few decades of reliable data isn't enough when we know that
the climate changes in scale of thousands of years.

2 - When an insurance company gathers all information, they can test their
hypothesis with what happens in the real world and see if it works. That is
how you know that smoking makes a difference in people's lifespans, but
other things don't. Epidemiologists can test on actual living beings how
diseases spread. Now, tell me, how do climatologists do this, bearing in
mind that the results should take thousands of years to appear? They test
their hypothesis in computer models, which are not quite the same thing as
the reality yet.

Large, complex phenomena are easier to study when it is based on the law of
the large numbers. That is precisely what happens with insurance and
epidemiology, but not with climate. There is no reality check in climate.
Those predictions based on large number of (bad) data are tested on
scenarios that are in a computer.

I am an economist, and we have the same problem. We do have good prediction
models, they are quite sophisticated, but not totally reliable. Otherwise,
one would not see economic crisis, economic downturns nor unemployment. And
I am pretty sure that economic data is far more accurate than climate ones.

*Economists cannot test hypothesis in a lab. Neither can climatologists. *

But that was not even my point. I believe that anthropic global warming is
possible, even probable. I just don't care, because the alternative,
poverty, is far worse.