>From Jojo

> I already know the answer to my question.

While I know this was addressed specifically to Mr. Rothwell...

Let me just say that I know I ain't perfect. There are many gaps in my
formal education. There are many mysteries of the universe I'd love to
solve, or at least get a better handle on. Fortunately, there might have
been a few that I think I might have gotten some handle on. But more
importantly, I have tried to come to terms with the fact that an infinite
number will always remain beyond my reach.

But one thing I do know.

Already knowing the answer to any question I might entertain is a surefire
way of not just learning anything new - but not wanting to learn anything
new. The latter matter is a devastating one. It's a path that leads one
straight to dogma.

Where's my kill file.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson